This is becoming a serious addiction but I just can’t stop making stickers! But when you see these 2 new designs for the Happy Planner, you’ll see why I couldn’t wait to finish & upload them for you to enjoy!
VALENTINE’S DAY WEEKLY & MONTHLY KITS
Up to now, I’ve been all about weekly stickers but as February approaches, I realized I wanted something to decorate my Monthly View too!
So I came up with 2 coordinating kits, one you can use for your February calendar and the other to decorate the week of Valentine’s Day!
I made the Monthly View Sidebar (in the Weekly Kit) to be stacked together or used separately on your calendar page, depending on your preference. So either cut out the boxes you want or use them all – your choice!
There are also plenty of faded boxes to write in, decorative charms and solid color tabs to add a little extra flair.
Want to use these stickers in your planner or journal? ENJOY! Here’s what you get:
- Each kit contained in one 8.5 x 11-inch PDF file
- All graphics are done at 300 dpi for optimal printing results
- Please link back to http://www.misswrite.net if you decide to share these with anyone
- This printable file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- Please do not remove the watermark at the bottom of the page or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use
Super sweet and bright, this kit is perfect for decorating the Monthly View in your Happy Planner
LINK TO MISS WRITE!
If you use these stickers in your planner or other crafty projects, I’d love to see your work! You can link back to me in any of the following ways:
- Post a link to this original blog post
- Or a link to my website, http://www.misswrite.net
- Tag me on Instagram: @MaryRajotte
- or tag me on Twitter: @misswritedotnet, @MaryRajotte
Have fun! And watch for more free printables!!!by