Miss Write is back with a new shade of weekly trackers!
Sized for The Happy Planner, these little boxes are simple yet functional!
Don’t forget to download the original set of Weekly Trackers while you’re at it!
Want to use these stickers in your planner or journal? ENJOY! Here’s what you get:
- One 8.5 x 11-inch PDF file
- All graphics are done at 300 dpi for optimal printing results
- Please link back to http://www.misswrite.net if you decide to share these with anyone
- This printable file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- Please do not remove the watermark at the bottom of the page or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use
Need a way to keep track of your daily tasks? These sidebar trackers are the perfect, compact way to check things off your to-do list!
Sized to fit the Happy Planner, each box measures 1.5 x 2.5 inches and has spots to track 3 different tasks.
LINK TO MISS WRITE!
If you use these stickers in your planner or other crafty projects, I’d love to see your work! You can link back to me in any of the following ways:
- Post a link to this original blog post
- Or a link to my website, http://www.misswrite.net
- Tag me on Instagram: @MaryRajotte
- or tag me on Twitter: @misswritedotnet, @MaryRajotte, #misswritedotnet
Have fun! And watch for more free printables!!!by