I LOVE lists and LOVE checking things off so sidebar trackers are a great way to not only track your weekly tasks, but to do it in a compact way, leaving you more space to decorate (because, let’s be honest…that’s half the fun…maybe even 3/4).
So, I designed these little boxes with 3 to a stack, but you can easily cut them up if you want to mix and match from the 4-color palette.
These are in pink, teal, blue and gold to match the “Best Days” Happy Planner kit, but if you would like more colors, feel free to leave a comment on this post and I’ll whip up some new ones!
Want to use these stickers in your planner or journal? ENJOY! Here’s what you get:
- One 8.5 x 11-inch PDF file
- All graphics are done at 300 dpi for optimal printing results
- Please link back to http://www.misswrite.net if you decide to share these with anyone
- This printable file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- Please do not remove the watermark at the bottom of the page or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use
Use these colorful boxes in your sidebar to track your weekly tasks.
LINK TO MISS WRITE!
If you use these stickers in your planner or other crafty projects, I’d love to see your work! You can link back to me in any of the following ways:
- Post a link to this original blog post
- Or a link to my website, http://www.misswrite.net
- Tag me on Instagram: @MaryRajotte
- or tag me on Twitter: @misswritedotnet, @MaryRajotte
Have fun! And watch for more free printables!!!by