It was inevitable that Miss Write would fall head over heels in love with the world of PLANNERS!
You see, I’m an unabashed enthusiast of making lists, tracking progress, not to mention my long-standing love affair with stationery, pens and crafty goodies of all kinds.
So, when I stumbled upon the world of planners last year, it was like all my obsessive crafty & list-making tendencies finally found a way to shine!
So even though it’s only been a few months, I’ve jumped in with both feet and started making my own printable stickers to decorate my planner. I started with a little coilbound planner but it didn’t take me long to fall in love with The Happy Planner.
I’ve been spending an obscene amount of time making a bunch of decorative and functional designs, and I thought I would share one with you today!
MINI DATE STICKERS
I picked up one of the undated kits from a fellow Canadian planner gal in one of the Facebook groups. I LOVE it already but I couldn’t help but wish there were more date stickers!
I plan to design larger numbers for the Weekly View but until then, I made some mini date stickers. These are exactly the same size as the mini stickers that come with the undated kits. I made them in the same palette as the “Best Days” kit that was sold on the MAMBI website and at Michael’s.
My plan is to use them to decorate the “This Month” page to mark any upcoming important dates, using a 0.25-inch paper punch to cut them out so I don’t go insane :).
Want to use these stickers in your planner or journal? ENJOY! Here’s what you get:
- One 8.5 x 11-inch PDF file in .ZIP format (I use Hamster Free Archiver to unpack my zipped files)
- All graphics are done at 300 dpi for optimal printing results
- Please link back to http://www.misswrite.net if you decide to share these with anyone
- This printable file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- Please do not remove the watermark at the bottom of the page or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use
Enjoy these teeny date stickers for all your crafty projects!
Each sticker measures 0.25-inches. You receive one 8.5 x 11-inch PDF which includes 840 stickers.
LINK TO MISS WRITE!
If you use these stickers in your planner or other crafty projects, I’d love to see your work! You can link back to me in any of the following ways:
- Post a link to this original blog post
- Or a link to my website, http://www.misswrite.net
- Tag me on Instagram: @MaryRajotte
- or tag me on Twitter: @misswritedotnet, @MaryRajotte
Have fun! And watch for more free printables!!!by